Saturday, February 12, 2011

It is official... I have found my calling!

Amazing things happen sometimes when you aren't even trying.  Ever since we got to Pensacola in May of last year, I have been trying to find any job around the area to make some money.  The problem was, I hadn't been able to find a job in my major (accounting) that would pay enough to offset putting Chase in daycare ( We would actually be losing money).  Funny thing is, after taking Chase to playgroups out here, we would drive around and check out the local thrift shops to see if I saw anything that caught my eye.  Before we knew it, we had been to five or six thrift shops and been out for hours, but both Chase and I were having a blast!  So far,we have been doing this for about 8 months and a thought snuck up on me and surprised me the other day....this is turning out to be a legitimate business!  I am making contacts out here and my name is being passed around in the "thrifting biz", lol!  Next thing on my radar, I have a stock of dresses to put on my Etsy account, and I have been introduced to some amazing girls that were willing to model them for my website...So Excited...Stay Tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment